Writing the headline story
Now that I knew what I was going to write for my main article, I had to figure out what study tips I was going to produce. I first thought about how I like to study, when I study I enjoy finding a nice quiet spot and to listen to music. If there is a lot of noise going on around me, I cannot focus.
The first tip that came to my mind was add some tunes to your study session. What I mean by this is, In my opinion, music can help someone focus on the assignment that they re supposed to complete. I don't men like rap music or pop music, I mean classical music without lyrics. This will help drown out all the background noise so you can focus on studying.

The next tip that came to my mind was to take short breaks. What this meant was, do not sit and study a lot of information at once for a long period of time. Set a time for a specific time, study for that time, then take a short break. Keep repeating this for as long as you would like.

The next tip that came to my mind was to make notecards. By making notecards, they can help you remember the information quickly. There are different size, shape, style, and color notecards you can purchase, choose which ever ones work best for you. You can also summarize the information that is put on your notecard to make studying faster.

The next tip is study with a group of friends. Studying with other people can make the task more enjoyable and less stressful. You will take the information how they see it, so you can learn it from different viewpoints, to give you even more knowledge on the topic.
The next tip that came to my mind was to put down the phone. Having your cell phone out next to you can be very distracting. When a notification pops up, it takes your attention away from the task you were working on, and makes you focus on the cell phone instead. If you put your phone down, studying will become quicker and easier.
The next tip that came to my mind was do not wait until the last minute. When someone waits until the last minute, it is called procrastination. Procrastinating can cause someone to feel even more stressed out because now they have to learn the information in a very short time. Start studying in advance to avoid even more stress.
The next tip that came to my mind was rewrite the information. When someone rewrites the information in a way that makes sense to them, it is easier for them to remember the information when it comes time for the test. Summarize the sentences and define any words you may not know.
The last tip that came to my mind was to relax. If you do not stress out before a big test, then you will end up being able to remember more information.
The first tip that came to my mind was add some tunes to your study session. What I mean by this is, In my opinion, music can help someone focus on the assignment that they re supposed to complete. I don't men like rap music or pop music, I mean classical music without lyrics. This will help drown out all the background noise so you can focus on studying.
The next tip that came to my mind was to take short breaks. What this meant was, do not sit and study a lot of information at once for a long period of time. Set a time for a specific time, study for that time, then take a short break. Keep repeating this for as long as you would like.

The next tip that came to my mind was to make notecards. By making notecards, they can help you remember the information quickly. There are different size, shape, style, and color notecards you can purchase, choose which ever ones work best for you. You can also summarize the information that is put on your notecard to make studying faster.

The next tip is study with a group of friends. Studying with other people can make the task more enjoyable and less stressful. You will take the information how they see it, so you can learn it from different viewpoints, to give you even more knowledge on the topic.
The next tip that came to my mind was to put down the phone. Having your cell phone out next to you can be very distracting. When a notification pops up, it takes your attention away from the task you were working on, and makes you focus on the cell phone instead. If you put your phone down, studying will become quicker and easier.
The next tip that came to my mind was do not wait until the last minute. When someone waits until the last minute, it is called procrastination. Procrastinating can cause someone to feel even more stressed out because now they have to learn the information in a very short time. Start studying in advance to avoid even more stress.
The next tip that came to my mind was rewrite the information. When someone rewrites the information in a way that makes sense to them, it is easier for them to remember the information when it comes time for the test. Summarize the sentences and define any words you may not know.
The last tip that came to my mind was to relax. If you do not stress out before a big test, then you will end up being able to remember more information.
Comments
Post a Comment