Taking the photos
Before I took the pictures, I had to plan where I wanted to take them. I decided that I did not like my original ideas, and I should change the location of where I took my photos. A few weeks past, I went with my friends to the mall, and next to it there was a "winter" area set up. There is an ice skating rink, a large tree, Christmas decorations, and an area to watch a movie. The more I thought about it, I realized this would be a good area to take my photos.
When I got there, I had to plan out the perfect spot to take the photos because there were many different areas that I could have used. There was not too many people there, so taking the photos was not too complicated. I walked over towards the lake, and spotted the perfect spot. It was a chair in front of fake fireplace that had stockings hung above it. So I had my friend that I was photographing sit down, with the blanket we brought, and pose in front of the fireplace. That was going to be my cover photo, so then I needed to take some for the table of contents and main article.

For the table of contents photo, I saw snowflakes that were hanging from trees over a path next to the lake. I thought that these resembled the winter theme perfectly, so I took a photograph of them. But, then I quickly realized that the snowflakes were not going to be visible enough, so I decided to zoom in on them. By zooming in, it made the snowflakes more visible. I then decided that I would need to take another picture for the table of contents, so I took a picture of a tree that was all decorated. The tree was very tall so I had to use an angle that would show the whole tree.

Lastly, I needed a picture for my main article. My main article is going to be about study tips so people taking there midterms and finals in college. There is two photos that I really like, one of her at a desk and another one of her at a table. I still need to pick which one I like better, but they were both easy to take.
When I got there, I had to plan out the perfect spot to take the photos because there were many different areas that I could have used. There was not too many people there, so taking the photos was not too complicated. I walked over towards the lake, and spotted the perfect spot. It was a chair in front of fake fireplace that had stockings hung above it. So I had my friend that I was photographing sit down, with the blanket we brought, and pose in front of the fireplace. That was going to be my cover photo, so then I needed to take some for the table of contents and main article.
For the table of contents photo, I saw snowflakes that were hanging from trees over a path next to the lake. I thought that these resembled the winter theme perfectly, so I took a photograph of them. But, then I quickly realized that the snowflakes were not going to be visible enough, so I decided to zoom in on them. By zooming in, it made the snowflakes more visible. I then decided that I would need to take another picture for the table of contents, so I took a picture of a tree that was all decorated. The tree was very tall so I had to use an angle that would show the whole tree.

Lastly, I needed a picture for my main article. My main article is going to be about study tips so people taking there midterms and finals in college. There is two photos that I really like, one of her at a desk and another one of her at a table. I still need to pick which one I like better, but they were both easy to take.

Comments
Post a Comment