Picking the best photos
I took a few different photos for each page in my magazine, some for the cover, some for the table of contents, and some for the main article.
For the cover photo, I took two different photos that could look good. I now have to decide which one will be best for my magazine.

I decided that the first one looked nicer for my magazine because it had more going on. In the picture on the right, there is a lot of strange open spaces. For example at the top and the sides, the background does not cover everything. The colors in the first photo look better with the outfit that she is wearing too. The purple background does not flow well with the brownish jacket.
For the table of contents photo, I took four different photos that could look great in the magazine. Choosing which one looks best is going to be the hard part.


I decided that I was going to use the picture of the green tree and the noel sign. The green tree just needs to be brightened first to make it more visible. When I looked at the Noel sign, I thought it was beautiful with the plants next to it, and the colors looked great together. The other two photos really just did not go with the style of my magazine. The pictures of the trees are close ups because they are large and fill the whole frame.
For the main article, I took three different photos that could be featured in my magazine, and it is going to be challenging to pick which ones look best.
For the cover photo, I took two different photos that could look good. I now have to decide which one will be best for my magazine.

I decided that the first one looked nicer for my magazine because it had more going on. In the picture on the right, there is a lot of strange open spaces. For example at the top and the sides, the background does not cover everything. The colors in the first photo look better with the outfit that she is wearing too. The purple background does not flow well with the brownish jacket.
For the table of contents photo, I took four different photos that could look great in the magazine. Choosing which one looks best is going to be the hard part.


I decided that I was going to use the picture of the green tree and the noel sign. The green tree just needs to be brightened first to make it more visible. When I looked at the Noel sign, I thought it was beautiful with the plants next to it, and the colors looked great together. The other two photos really just did not go with the style of my magazine. The pictures of the trees are close ups because they are large and fill the whole frame.
For the main article, I took three different photos that could be featured in my magazine, and it is going to be challenging to pick which ones look best.
I decided that I was going to use the middle and end photos because they look best with the theme of my magazine. I feel like on the first photo I did not get a good angle on her studying because the camera is facing up. The camera looks better when the shots are close ups instead of medium close ups. I used portrait mode on my iphone xr, which basically blurs out the background of the photo, focusing on the main subject.




Comments
Post a Comment