Ideas for main story

When I was planning which stories that I wanted to do I had to make sure they all stayed in the genre of college, and the theme of Winter. I had a few ideas in mind such as fashion, food,and study tips.

My idea with fashion was going to be to go to a store and purchase a few outfits that were in winter colors, and had the winter style. I would photograph the model in a wintery location to stay in the winter theme. For the article, I would write about where to find the trendiest winter clothes, and where to get christmas sweaters from. I then realized that one of the most important things about college is not fashion. The image is an example of what the model could have worn to make her look wintery.





My idea with food was going to be to go to the store and buy a whole bunch of cookie, cake, and dessert mixes. I would photograph somebody baking them, and use that as the image for the main article. When the desserts are done cooking, I would decorate them to look all wintery and festive. For the article, I would write about how to cook easy desserts for the winter time and how to decorate them to make them look wintery. I then realized again, that this did not fit in enough with the genre of college, this was more for middle aged women. This image is an example of what I would have used for the cookies.


My last idea was to write about college studying tips. I then thought, studying and passing your midterms and exams is a very important thing to college students. after I thought about this I decided to make this my main article because of how important it was. I would photograph a friend studying out of a textbook, to make it look like they are studying for an exam. I would them write my article on how to efficiently study and pass all of your exams. I would use an image like this one to display my friend studying.

Comments