Explanation of table of contents
The hardest part for making the table of contents was coming up with the stories that will be featured in my magazine. I got the theme of winter, so I had to make sure I had the stories agree with the genre and theme of my magazine. It was very difficult to come up with enough winter stories to include in my table of contents. After I sat down and thought about it, there was many stories that could be included in my magazine.
I thought about what college students have to do before winter break, study for their midterms and finals. I realized that this was a very important part for college students, so I made this my main article. Then I had to come up with the other stories, so decided to make a list on a word document first to organize all my ideas. The first time I organized them I could only come up with six stories to feature in my magazine, but I ended up coming up with twelve all together.
My table of contents features the title in the upper left hand corner, and a picture of a noel sigh as the background. The word contents is also in the top banner with those two things. As you move down, on the left hand side there is a picture of a white, red, and green christmas tree. This is important because it helps demonstrate that the theme of the magazine is winter. Then to the right of that picture, there is all twelve of my headline stories and cover line stories. Behind them is the symbol of my magazine, which is a dragonfly. I made the page an off-white because it matched the colors of the photos and text a lot more evenly. There is not such a drastic change in the background color.
I thought about what college students have to do before winter break, study for their midterms and finals. I realized that this was a very important part for college students, so I made this my main article. Then I had to come up with the other stories, so decided to make a list on a word document first to organize all my ideas. The first time I organized them I could only come up with six stories to feature in my magazine, but I ended up coming up with twelve all together.
My table of contents features the title in the upper left hand corner, and a picture of a noel sigh as the background. The word contents is also in the top banner with those two things. As you move down, on the left hand side there is a picture of a white, red, and green christmas tree. This is important because it helps demonstrate that the theme of the magazine is winter. Then to the right of that picture, there is all twelve of my headline stories and cover line stories. Behind them is the symbol of my magazine, which is a dragonfly. I made the page an off-white because it matched the colors of the photos and text a lot more evenly. There is not such a drastic change in the background color.

Comments
Post a Comment