Explanation of the slogan
The slogan of my magazine is, spread your wings. This was also the slogan of the previous magazine I made, which I explained in the previous blog. In my opinion, the meaning of this is to be confident in yourself. When you are spreading your wings, you are letting your true self out, and being yourself. Also, to spread your wings can mean to mature and grow into the person that you are. It can also mean to try new things, which will make you a stronger person. When I think of spreading your things, a butterfly coming out of a cocoon comes to my mind because when they hatch they are spreading their wings. This slogan is perfect for my magazine because when a young woman enters college, she has to become a woman in the real world.I also feel like this slogan is perfect for my magazine because spreading your wings can also mean grow up. As a young woman grows up, she has to spread her wings to the world and show everyone who she truly is.
Comments
Post a Comment