Explanation of main article



These are the finished products of the headline article of my magazine. For the page, I did not use a two page spread I just stretched out the text horizontally to match the layout of the picture. I felt like since the picture was going horizontal, the text should go horizontal too. I then put the title College study tips directly under the picture so that would be the next thing that caught the attention of the reader. Then underneath I gave a description of the headline story followed my my name, the models name, and the description of what she is doing in the picture, which is studying. I then proceeded to write my headline article.

On the next page of the headline, it begins with a picture of model studying again, but in a different location. Next to the picture is a personal quote from my model, who is a college senior. Underneath this is another picture of a Christmas tree to express the theme of winter. Then I proceeded to write the rest of my article in the form of a two page spread.

Comments