Choosing photo layout on magazine
After I decided the templates of all of the pages of my magazines, I now needed to decide where I was going to put all of my photos on each page. The templates each had room for photos on them, so I mostly just placed my photos where the previous ones were. I ran into problems because some of the photos were not faced the same way as how they were set up on the magazine. Also, some of the photos were not in the spot that I wanted them to be, so I had to move them around on the page.

These are examples of what two different templates look like on Canva. The one on the left is horizontal, and the one on the right is for vertical photos. It is a challenge to put a horizontal photo in a vertical photo spot, because some of the photo will be cut off.
It was hard to choose a photo to use because I had to make sure that it was facing the right way. Once I picked out a template that I really liked, I did not want to have to change it because the photo did not fit right. So when I was choosing my photos for my magazine, I had to put certain ones on certain pages because of the layout.

These are examples of what two different templates look like on Canva. The one on the left is horizontal, and the one on the right is for vertical photos. It is a challenge to put a horizontal photo in a vertical photo spot, because some of the photo will be cut off.
It was hard to choose a photo to use because I had to make sure that it was facing the right way. Once I picked out a template that I really liked, I did not want to have to change it because the photo did not fit right. So when I was choosing my photos for my magazine, I had to put certain ones on certain pages because of the layout.
Comments
Post a Comment