Changing the photos
I had designed a table of contents and a cover, but I decided that I did not like either of them. So I decided that I was going to switch around the layouts and pictures again.
This is the table of contents that I was going to use. I did not type any of my own information in there yet, I only added my own photos. But when I looked at it I felt that the tree was too dark and did not fit in well. All of the open background the tree also did not look great. I had taken many more pictures so I decided that I would choose another photo to make it look right. But, in my opinion, I though that the noel sign was very pretty, looked nice, and fit in with the theme of winter. I was going to change the christmas tree, but leave the noel sign.
The next table of contents that I added pictures too was this one. With changing the dark tree to this more bright and cheery tree, I feel that it catches the attention of the reader more. The colors of the ornaments on the tree match the noel sign because they are both a shade of red. The tree also sticks out more because of the white on the leaves, which also matches the background of the table of contents.
Overall, I know I made a good choice switching the pictures in the table of contents because the new pictures draw the reader in better, and they stand out more.
This is the table of contents that I was going to use. I did not type any of my own information in there yet, I only added my own photos. But when I looked at it I felt that the tree was too dark and did not fit in well. All of the open background the tree also did not look great. I had taken many more pictures so I decided that I would choose another photo to make it look right. But, in my opinion, I though that the noel sign was very pretty, looked nice, and fit in with the theme of winter. I was going to change the christmas tree, but leave the noel sign.The next table of contents that I added pictures too was this one. With changing the dark tree to this more bright and cheery tree, I feel that it catches the attention of the reader more. The colors of the ornaments on the tree match the noel sign because they are both a shade of red. The tree also sticks out more because of the white on the leaves, which also matches the background of the table of contents.
Overall, I know I made a good choice switching the pictures in the table of contents because the new pictures draw the reader in better, and they stand out more.

Comments
Post a Comment