Challenges that occurred
During the process of making my magazine, ran into a few challenges that could have set me back a lot. But, I always found a way to work around them.
The first challenge that I faced was, there was not enough laptops for everyone in the class. Because of this I started to have to bring my laptop to school everyday so I could work on my project during class. This actually ended up being a good thing though, because now I enjoy bringing my laptop to school. It is much easier because if I have a free period I can work on my laptop instead of sitting and doing nothing.
Another challenge that I faced was not having enough time to finish the project and all of the elements that were required. I had no prior knowledge in magazine making, so I feel like it was harder for me to construct my magazine quickly. If I would of had more of a background to the parts of a magazine, then I probably could have finished it a lot quicker. Also, I had no prior knowledge on blogging, or even how to write a blog. I had to overcome all of these challenges and teach myself how to create a magazine and how to correctly write a blog.
The last challenge that I feel like I faced was using Canva. When I clicked on my magazine to resume working on it, I felt that it took a long time to load. Everything was slow and took to long to load. Also, whenever I wanted to fix my text that was close to the edge of the text box, it wouldn't let me click the letters to either change the colors or bold it. It was a process to actually get all the letters clicked, and in the end it took 30 seconds longer. Also, it was very touchy, like if I wanted to put a picture in a box, I had to drag it over the box in just the right spot. Those were some of the problems that I faced when working with Canva.

All of the text that I circled in red was where it was hard to select the letters that I wanted to change. It must have been too close to the text box.
The first challenge that I faced was, there was not enough laptops for everyone in the class. Because of this I started to have to bring my laptop to school everyday so I could work on my project during class. This actually ended up being a good thing though, because now I enjoy bringing my laptop to school. It is much easier because if I have a free period I can work on my laptop instead of sitting and doing nothing.
Another challenge that I faced was not having enough time to finish the project and all of the elements that were required. I had no prior knowledge in magazine making, so I feel like it was harder for me to construct my magazine quickly. If I would of had more of a background to the parts of a magazine, then I probably could have finished it a lot quicker. Also, I had no prior knowledge on blogging, or even how to write a blog. I had to overcome all of these challenges and teach myself how to create a magazine and how to correctly write a blog.
The last challenge that I feel like I faced was using Canva. When I clicked on my magazine to resume working on it, I felt that it took a long time to load. Everything was slow and took to long to load. Also, whenever I wanted to fix my text that was close to the edge of the text box, it wouldn't let me click the letters to either change the colors or bold it. It was a process to actually get all the letters clicked, and in the end it took 30 seconds longer. Also, it was very touchy, like if I wanted to put a picture in a box, I had to drag it over the box in just the right spot. Those were some of the problems that I faced when working with Canva.

All of the text that I circled in red was where it was hard to select the letters that I wanted to change. It must have been too close to the text box.
Comments
Post a Comment