Photography plans
Taking a photograph for the front of your magazine is very important because it sets the tone for your whole magazine. If the model on the front cover is wearing all dark clothes and looks sad, it sets the mood of the magazine as sad. But, if the model on the cover is in bright clothes and looks happy, then it sets the mood of the magazine to happy.
I want to take my photos somewhere that resembles the winter theme. Taking a photo at the beach would not fit my theme because the beach resembles the summer not winter. Also taking pictures with a pumpkin or flowers would not work either because they do not go with winter. What I could do is take a picture of a person sitting around a campfire outside roasting marshmallows, in a sweater, hat, scarf, jeans, and boots. I could also take a picture of someone putting Christmas cookies in the oven while wearing Christmas pajamas. The model could also be standing outside if their house in front of their Christmas lights or decorated house.
Example 1:
I can have my model stand in front of the oven in my kitchen, with it all decorated, put gingerbread cookies in the oven. I would use gingerbread cookies decorated like this because they go along with what people eat in winter. Also, I would make sure I decorate the kitchen with lights, tinsel, and snow flakes to add more of a winter background.

Example 2:
I can have my model dress in winter clothes, and stand in front of my house which will be all decorated like this. This would be a good location for the cover of my magazine because a big part of winter time is decorating your houses with lights and blow-ups. I would have them pose either under the lights or next to a blow-up santa or reindeer.

Example 3:
I would have my model dressed in warm clothes like a jacket and boots while drinking hot chocolate and making s'mores. When it is cold outside, a common activity for people to do is sit by a campfire and roast marshmallows. It really only gets cold in the winter, so it shows what the weather is like. They will be smiling and looking directly into the camera to draw the readers in.
I want to take my photos somewhere that resembles the winter theme. Taking a photo at the beach would not fit my theme because the beach resembles the summer not winter. Also taking pictures with a pumpkin or flowers would not work either because they do not go with winter. What I could do is take a picture of a person sitting around a campfire outside roasting marshmallows, in a sweater, hat, scarf, jeans, and boots. I could also take a picture of someone putting Christmas cookies in the oven while wearing Christmas pajamas. The model could also be standing outside if their house in front of their Christmas lights or decorated house.
Example 1:
I can have my model stand in front of the oven in my kitchen, with it all decorated, put gingerbread cookies in the oven. I would use gingerbread cookies decorated like this because they go along with what people eat in winter. Also, I would make sure I decorate the kitchen with lights, tinsel, and snow flakes to add more of a winter background.
Example 2:
I can have my model dress in winter clothes, and stand in front of my house which will be all decorated like this. This would be a good location for the cover of my magazine because a big part of winter time is decorating your houses with lights and blow-ups. I would have them pose either under the lights or next to a blow-up santa or reindeer.

Example 3:
I would have my model dressed in warm clothes like a jacket and boots while drinking hot chocolate and making s'mores. When it is cold outside, a common activity for people to do is sit by a campfire and roast marshmallows. It really only gets cold in the winter, so it shows what the weather is like. They will be smiling and looking directly into the camera to draw the readers in.
Comments
Post a Comment