New skill

For some of my blogs, I wanted to change the style of how I make them. Instead of just typing a paragraph and adding a few images, I decided to make a diagram on Powerpoint. I picked the image that I wanted and pasted it on my powerpoint slide. Then I identified the important parts of the image and decided what I wanted to comment on. Then, using the symbol tool, I dragged an arrow from the thing I wanted to comment on, the an empty space. I then opened up a new text box, and typed the information I wanted in there. I did this about 4-6 times, ensuring that I commented on everything that was important.

This is the symbol tool that I used to draw the arrows.

This is the text box that I used to type all of the information that I wanted to comment on. 
Then, I had to learn how to paste the diagram into my blog. I tried to copy the whole diagram and text boxes then paste them, but that did not work. I tried this a few more times, but it did not work. I was not sure how I would get it into the blog, I though tI would have to scratch this idea. But then the next day I went into school and asked my friend if she had any idea how to do it. She then suggested that I take a screen shot of the diagram. I had no idea you could take a screen shot on a computer, but we looked it up and found out how. I then took a screen shot of it, and cropped the things around it that i did not need. I pasted it in the blog, but quickly found out that the words were blurry. I had to go back in and increase the font size from 9 to 12. This made the words a lot more legible. Lastly, I increased the size of the picture. 

Comments