Ideas about my theme
I have to create a magazine in the theme of winter. When I think of Winter, it reminds me of cookies, snow and hot chocolate. Also, there are major holidays in winter, for example Christmas and Hanukkah. Christmas consists of lights, Christmas trees, cookies, wrapping paper, and Christmas music. Hanukkah consists of festivals, candles, and dreidels. My magazine should somehow tie in with those holidays.
Colors
For the colors of my magazine, I should stick with blues, reds, greens, whites, and greys. The title could be in a shade of blue, and the background could be in white or grey. I will choose colors that look good together, for example the main story could be in green , while the other stories could be in red. I will stick with colors that stay within the theme of winter.
Title
I want the title to be in blue because it is my favorite color, and when I think of winter I think of blue the most. The title should be in large font, and maybe cursive or bubble letters. To add more design, I want to hang lights from the bottom of the letters in the title. By adding the hanging lights, it will give my magazine more of a winter style.
Model
The model on the front page should be wearing an outfit that resembles winter. They could be wearing jeans, sweaters, boots, hats, and gloves. This model is wearing a large winter jacket, with a fur hood, what someone would wear in winter. She is also wearing long pants that look like jeans, with a pair of boots. When photographing my model, I am going to dress them in a winter style like this.
Colors
For the colors of my magazine, I should stick with blues, reds, greens, whites, and greys. The title could be in a shade of blue, and the background could be in white or grey. I will choose colors that look good together, for example the main story could be in green , while the other stories could be in red. I will stick with colors that stay within the theme of winter.
Title
I want the title to be in blue because it is my favorite color, and when I think of winter I think of blue the most. The title should be in large font, and maybe cursive or bubble letters. To add more design, I want to hang lights from the bottom of the letters in the title. By adding the hanging lights, it will give my magazine more of a winter style.
Model
The model on the front page should be wearing an outfit that resembles winter. They could be wearing jeans, sweaters, boots, hats, and gloves. This model is wearing a large winter jacket, with a fur hood, what someone would wear in winter. She is also wearing long pants that look like jeans, with a pair of boots. When photographing my model, I am going to dress them in a winter style like this.
Comments
Post a Comment